24 August 2006

An Update to Come Shortly

Hey there I know it's been almost a week since I've last updated. There have been lots of exciting things to tell about and I am really stoked to be able to share the journey I had to Stewart Island with you (and the pictures of course), but alas I am having a bit of a busy week with my friend Ray visiting from Brisbane (though he's actually from Canada).

I will be sure to update thoroughly though you might get sick of reading by the time I tell you all the fun and zany and half-dangerous things that happened while at Stewart Island. And maybe I'll actually tell you what Stewart Island is, as I don't know if I actually have yet.

Stay tuned in the next couple of days!

5 Comments:

At 24/8/06 10:22 am, Blogger Unknown said...

dangerous, eh? hmmmmmmmm....might just have to place a phone call to Aunt Julie - I'm gonna tell on yoooooooooooooooooou LOL!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 24/8/06 12:51 pm, Blogger Just Jaq said...

"Aunt Julie" reads this blog, silly cousin...hehe our moms are great reading our blogs!

Don't worry, she'll be fully aware of any and all stupidity on my part (or on the part of others - which is of course far more often than my own).

 
At 25/8/06 8:49 am, Blogger Unknown said...

uh oh, Aunt Julie doesn't read MY blog, does she? It gets pretty........racey in there, as you know......MY mom is used to my degenerate ways, but I would prefer to maintain my perfect image for the REST of the fam...............LOL!

 
At 25/8/06 2:35 pm, Blogger Just Jaq said...

hehe i don't think she reads it, no...you are very right, it does get quite racey. however i'm still willing to be your friend.

...maybe. :)

 
At 28/8/06 1:08 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

YOU HAVE to be my friend -your nominee is on the list! He won't be coming up for a while, but he's on the list!
ALSO - DON'T EVEN PRETEND you don't love the smut....pfft.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home