01 August 2006

P.S.

I had mentioned in my last posting about my mother's "uncontrollable hormones" and I now realize that by saying that, I could be referring to her in a negative way. Which isn't the case at all because though not many of you may know her, you would understand if you ever came to the airport everytime she's had to watch her daughter fly away. Again.

I think probably the only people reading it who would take it as I meant it are family members; Lynne, Aunt Marg, maybe Jen and of course, Mommy dearest herself! Oh, and how can I forget Nicki (who has been practically family for a decade, this coming September)?

*yikes! a decade! that's like...two whole hands! man we're getting old, huh nic?*

Big Shout-Out to Nicki McKay; newlywed and proud mother of a beautiful baby boy Jayden (so I often refer to "my nephew", but I guess I should clarify that my brother doesn't have a baby...since Nicki and I have been practically attached at the hip for 10 years now, I'm "Aunt Jacquie" so he isn't my real nephew, per se...but too bad coz I'm totally a proud aunt)!

*yikes...McKay...still ain't getting used to it*

So back on track; don't think that my reference to mom's emotions are a negative thing - coz you can never blame a mother for turning into a blubbering mess everytime she has to say goodbye to her oldest, only, and (not to mention) cutest daughter.

Big Shout-Out to my Mom! w00t w00t!

2 Comments:

At 2/8/06 4:21 am, Blogger Pants since 1986 said...

i like your mom. i'm assuming i do anyway, since you never seemed it fit to actually introduce her to me. and don't use the excuse that i've never been in the same city as her. that's not good enough. i think you're ashamed of me, aren't you...

 
At 2/8/06 6:18 pm, Blogger Just Jaq said...

oh darrell. welcome home, my friend!

i look forward to chatting with ya next we're on at the same time.

i should have made you hook up with my swiss boy roman - the hitch hiker i picked up a few months back. hehe...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home