28 March 2006

La La La

Nothing new. Studying for my midterm that I have to take before the end of the week.

Fiona and John are back. They told Vanessa she wasn't allowed to move back home just yet - she has to learn that her decisions have consequences and sometimes you need to deal with them. So no Vanessa coming home, even though she wants to.

Good and bad all at once, I think. I kinda miss her.

Tonight was fish n chip night again. I was over at Rae's super early...like before Donald (her son) even got home from school to do some studying and practice shooting some pool. I was the only one there. It felt like home in so many ways...

But I really don't want to write this exam. I'm not looking forward to it.

Not much else is new. I'm going fishing on Thursday with Iain and Belinda (from my small group at the prezzy church)...Iain's gunna score me a 24 hour fishing license. I'm excited. Fishing for trout. Never done it before.

That's about all. I wish there were more positives to report but unfortunately, life happens sometimes. And when it happens, it sometimes sucks. You gotta learn to deal with it and move on.

That's what I choose to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home